Since our founding in 2004, M3AAWG has grown into a diverse anti-abuse community with extensive global and industry expertise that includes our members, industry non-profits, partners and outreach initiatives.
At the heart of the M3AAWG partner strategy is collaboration, communication and amplification of knowledge, best practices, and training with global impact.
Collaboration includes knowledge sharing, identification of threats and technology and sharing resources from partners and M3AAWG. M3AAWG will be working to develop collaborative communications programs and developing ways to share info among partners and externally.
At the same time, M3AAWG will actively support and amplify partner initiatives, adoption of best practices, and industry events for education and knowledge sharing.
Building a Global Community through Our Members and Partnerships
We have partnered on specific projects and in sharing expertise with numerous organizations, including:
- APWG.org (Anti-Phishing Working Group)
- ARIN (American Registry for Internal Numbers)
- CAUCE (Coalition Against Unsolicited Commercial Email)
- CFCA (Communications Fraud Control Association)
- DNS-OARC (DNS Operations, Analysis, and Research Center)
- DNS Research Federation
- eco-Association of German ISPs
- FIRST (Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams)
- FIDO Alliance
- Global Cyber Alliance
- i2Coalition (Internet Infrastructure Coalition)
- ICANN (Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers)
- IETF (Internet Engineering Task Force)
- ISOC (The Internet Society)
- LACNIC (Latin America and Caribbean Network Information Center)
- UCENet (Unsolicited Communications Enforcement Network formerly known as London Action Plan)
- NCWIT (National Center for Women & Information Technology)
- The Spamhaus Project
Our mission has remained focused on combating online abuse – regardless of where it occurs – through industry collaboration. Online abuse does not stop at national borders and neither does our work. Learn more about our Outreach initiatives African Anti-Abuse Working Group (AF-AAWG), Latin American and Caribbean Anti-Abuse Working Group (LAC-AAWG) and Japan Anti-Abuse Working Group (JP-AAWG).